Starchem Skim Coat is a premium quality factory-mixed skim coat powder. Best solution for smooth plastering applications.
Starchem Skim Coat is used for EXTERIOR and INTERIOR plastered concrete applications (surface such as walls, ceilings, beams and columns)
Coverage: 2.50 kg/m2 approximately
- Only mix with clean water.
- Pour the amount of Starchem Skim coat needed for the job considering a potlife of 3 hours.
- Mix by hand or by a low speed (300rpm) mechanical mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Close the Bag when not in use.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes. Mix again briefly when ready to use.
- Starchem Skimcoat can be applied onto the substrate using a flat-edge steel trowel.
- To increase thickness, a second coat may be applied just before the first coat is about to set.
- When sanding, use sandpaper 120 or above
* Minimize wall surface variations
* Long-term durability
* Simply stir and use
Pack Size: 20 kg
Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacturing
Risk: Ingestion or inhalation of dust may cause irritation.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Prevent inhalation of dust. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep bag closed. DO NOT take internally. Use only with adequate ventilation.
Consult Dip Products Website, www.dipproductskatuwawala.com fo additional information and to contact our support team for further application data.
Authorised Manufacturer and Distributor of
Starchem Tile Adhesive, Starchem Marketing Singapore:
DIP PRODUCTS KATUWAWALA (PVT) lTD
93A, Katuwawala, Boralesgamuwa. Sri Lanka.